*Open house is cancelled - Home under contract* Welcome to this beautiful Colonial home with a bright and spacious floor plan in a fabulous location in Broadlands. Featuring over 4200 square feet on three levels with gleaming hardwood floors and an open main level floor plan. The great room will surpass expectations with a cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace and plenty of natural light - open to the kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen boasts upgraded pearl granite counters, a center island, and plenty of cabinet space. The main level floor plan extends to a formal dining room open to a spacious living room - perfect for entertaining. Also featuring a main level office with French doors off the foyer, and a laundry/mud room off the garage. The upper level primary suite has a vaulted ceiling, WIC, and luxurious updated bath with stunning granite countertop, a double vanity, soaking tub, and frameless walk-in shower. Three additional bedrooms, all with hardwood floors, share the updated hall bath. The lower level features a large rec room with ceramic wood style floors; a kitchenette with ample cabinetry and granite counters; a guest/bonus room with private access to a full bath; stackable washer and dryer hookup; a pool table and plenty of storage. NEW 2021 - Furnace and A/C units. NEW 2020 - Hot water heater. Large Trex deck and brick patio with a hot tub. Impressive cul-de-sac lot, close to shopping, dining, parks, recreation, fishing, kayaking, and waterfront hiking at Beaverdam Reservoir. Across the street from the ES, just minutes to the MS and less than a mile to the Broadlands Community Center and pools. Easy commuting with convenient access to the Dulles Greenway/Toll Road, Routes 28, 7 and 50, and the Silver Line. Floor plans and house brochure available in the documents section.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,815 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Island, Kitchenette
- Refrigerator, Stove, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub. Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price